1. What was Harry dreaming about the first time he woke up with his scar on fire?
a. Voldemort and Wormtail plotting to kill Dumbledore
b. Voldemort and Wormtail plotting to kill him
c. Voldemort and Wormtail plotting to kill Sirius
d. Voldemort and Wormtail plotting to kill Cornelius Fudge
2. What is the problem with leprechaun gold?
a. It vanishes after a few hours
b. It vanishes after a few weeks
c. It's only good in Ireland
d. It enchants you and makes you forget everything else
3. Why did Mad-Eye Moody turn Malfoy into a ferret?
a. Malfoy had said something rude about Mad-Eye
b. He was teaching him 'constant vigilance'
c. Malfoy attacked Harry when Harry's back was turned
d. He hated Malfoy's father
4. Sirius warns Harry to be careful around Karkaroff because he had been a Death Eater. Which one of the professors at Hogwarts, who also used to be a Death Eater, is frequently bothered by Karkaroff?Snape
(Answer is One Word, Last Name Only)
5. Voldemort could have used the blood from any foe to make the potion that revived him work, but he held out for Harry's blood. Why?
a. To show that Dumbledore could not protect Harry
b. To prove that Harry could not apparate
c. The special protection Harry received from his mother would also pass to Voldemort
d. Simply because he hated Harry that much
6. How old would Frank have been on his next birthday?
7. Amos Diggory works for?
a. The Department of Mysteries
b. The Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures
c. The Goblin Liaison Office
d. The Committee of Experimental Charms
8. Who shared a carriage with the three friends on the way from the train to Hogwarts?
Answer: (One Word) Neville
9. What date in October did the delegates from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang arrive
b. 31stc. 1st
10. What color were Percy's dress robes at the Yule Ball?
a. Navy Blue
c. Emerald Green